Friday, September 21, 2007


Talking about the selvages rugs on my blog made me find the time to sew some together yesterday. I sewed enough together yesterday to make one ball. Today I will try to sew lots more. That bag on the left side is only a small portion of the selvages I have, and the ball and pile is from another bag...can we say its overwhelming at times!

The doctor gave me antibiotics and a cortisone shot yesterday. He says my ear should start feeling better by today and he is right. It is not hurting nearly as much as yesterday. There is a lot of fluid in that right ear. Funny thing is I don't ever remember having fluid in the ear or an earache before. I hope this is the last.

Have a great day all and remember to tell someone you love them today.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: