Saturday, September 8, 2007


Here is the picture of the sourdough bread I baked today. Ohh it smelled so good when it came out of the oven. I wish we had smell o' blog. My meeting went well. We got a lot accomplished.

Here is a picture of the cradle my husband was asked to build for our sister-in-law's niece. She will be having a baby in October. The shower is tomorrow. Isn't it beautiful. The pattern is based on a cradle that my father-in-law and his sister used as babies. It has been in the family for a little over 100 years. My husband took measurements and made a pattern to build one for our SIL when she got pregnant at 40 unexpectedly. They had a beautiful baby girl and she is spoiled rotten by her 2 older brothers. So this is the second one my husband has made. He made this one a little different so they wouldn't be exactly the same.

Well gotta go run some errands. Bye


Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: