Saturday, September 22, 2007

I was up very early this morning. Not sure why but I was able to get an early start on the computer. We have a birthday party to go to today. It is at a children's pizza and party place. One of my least favorite type of parties to go to. The only good thing is being able to visit with family but it is a little difficult in that atmosphere to visit. My son however will probably have a great time and I guess that is another good reason.

I did not get to the selvages yesterday but I am getting right to it after this...I promised myself.
The picture below is some of my quilts on display in my home. They are on the railings of my baby bed (all my children used it too). My husband removed some of the rungs on one and left all the rungs on the other. I can put the thicker blankets in the wider space that way. I just love reusing something in a different way that it was not meant to be. Especially since they were just sitting in storage never to be used again.



Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: