Tuesday, September 18, 2007


How do you like that? My youngest son, who is 14 years old, is learning to shave. How did that happen? Just yesterday he was 4 years old right? I think it sneaks up on you. They grow up gradually but you don't notice until there are milestones. He is such a fine young man. Very polite and kind and thoughtful. He has always been sensitive to others feelings. I enjoy having him around. God has blessed me with 3 wonderful children. They have always been really good and responsible (no late night partying or getting arrested, HA!). I enjoy having them around as they grow into adults with their own lives. If you read my blog guys-- You know I love ya'll.

I'm having trouble with quilt markings again. Another quilt same pencil I used before (this was marked before I knew this pencil was a problem). I have washed it and used the stain remover as before but the some of the marks are still there. Maybe I will try a different stain remover. We'll see what happens. I need to get going. I'm bringing my oldest son to the eye doctor, his glasses broke yesterday and he needs a new prescription anyway so the doctor first then to buy a new pair of glasses.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

1 comment:

dot said...

Oh I remember those days. Our son started shaving at 13 and he started with the cream and razor. What a lucky guy to have an electric razor. Enjoy the days, they grow so fast.