Thursday, October 4, 2007


Today I have several things I want to get done (why am I still sitting at this computer?). I will get up soon and put supper in the crockpot. I am hopefully going to have time to load the home of the brave quilt in my frame and get it quilted. I also want to finish the crocheted rug that I started last week. I just need to tie off the end and wet it to spread out on the table and block it. Then I can start a new one for myself. Tonight we are going to the Arts Center downtown for a quilt exhibit. This is the first event in the celebration of the Marquis' de Lafayette 250th birthday celebrations. The quilt show this weekend "Quilts on the Teche" will be the end. I will be there Saturday to set up and Sunday to work the show with white gloves on. I will be a docent at the Cultural Heritage Center. I have from 12-2 in the afternoon free to see and enjoy the quilts.

My husband and I had a wonderful evening last night. We went to eat at Carrabba's. I love the Pollo Rosa Maria there. Of course, it is too much to eat all at once so I brought home leftovers for lunch today. We also stopped by the book store on the way home. I love being in the bookstore. It is quiet and there are chairs to sit and look through a book while deciding to buy it or not. Very relaxing for me.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: