Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm still here...

There was nothing I really felt like posting about and I needed the break. But yesterday my daughter, her husband and my youngest son went crabbing on the beach. They caught crabs!
This is before. The blue point crabs are a lovely color but...

after they are boiled they are a beautiful shade of red! Yum, doesn't that look delicious. They were so flavorful.


This is the mess during and after. But boy is it worth it. UMMM..UMMM...Good!

This is what you eat when you don't like crabs. My daughter doesn't care for seafood much so she has to take what she can get at Mom's house when everyone else is eating crabs!

This is what my daughter likes about the beach. Seashells. She said they were all over the sand. She scooped up alot of them because she will make some magnets and jewelry and maybe some wind chimes like she did last time. I will take a picture later of a couple of her wind chimes. They sound so good when the wind is slowly blowing.

The closeups show how wonderful some of these shells are. The last picture has a couple of pieces of petrified wood. They don't look like much but, I guess she thought they were interesting. The shells have really good soft colors in them. Aren't they lovely.
Well that's it for now.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: