Thursday, October 4, 2007


I finished the quilting and all I have left to do is put on the binding (which I will be doing as soon as I'm off the computer). Supper smells so good in the crockpot. The only bad thing about using the crockpot is I'm hungry all day long because of the food smell in the house. But it sure beats cooking a meal later in the evening after a long day of quilting.

I sure feels good to get things accomplished on time. I am a big procrastinator. I guess that is why I have so many UFO's. I listed them last year on a piece of paper so I could scratch them off when finished. I thought this would help me to finish them sooner and it did. I did 10 of them just this year (my friend also helped and encouraged me to get them done) and 3 last year and I gave 2 of them away. My original list had 49 projects on it so it really feels good to mark off a finished project. My problem is I start a new project or someone will ask me to do a project for them and so my UFO's have to wait. I don't know if I will ever finish all of them but I sure hope so.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow! That sure went together quickly! It looks great from what I can see of it. What a blessing to contribute to this project.

Vanessa