Thursday, March 27, 2008


This is what I did today. My Thimbleberries BOM for March. It was not an easy one to do. There was a lot of pieces in this one and I find it very hard to piece half square triangles when you have to start sewing with the bulk of the two seams. I'm glad they are done.
I think I will color the center of one of the blocks and leave the other one like it is. Change it up a bit. One is supposed to be for the front and the other is to go on the back but I'm making two quilts instead. I would hate to put those blocks that were so much work on the back.

My son has his two cousins visiting right now. They will be here until Saturday. All the boys are about the same age(15-17). You should see my house. It's a wreck! But they are having fun. Video games and TV and movies. They are good boys. No trouble. They have a little sister that is 2 years old and the cutest thing. I bet she is missing them something awful right now.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

5 comments:

Apple said...

I miss her too, I can't wait to see her on Saturday! I bet they are having a blast!! :)

Needled Mom said...

The quilt block looks really nice. On the back?????? Are you kidding??? I would make two quilts as well. Who sees the back? I love pieced backs, but not that elaborate. Did you have to embroider the center?

Sounds like the kids are having fun. Enjoy them.

Shar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shar said...

Your blocks are gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

Wow! These blocks look great!