Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Here is a small quilt I made this past weekend. The block is called many different names but our guild used it for a Lotto block and called it Square Peg. It was very easy to do. I'm not happy with the border fabric but I was trying to use the stash instead of buying something. I only had 1/3 yard of the dark purple and needed 1/2 yard. I had to substitute another dark purple to finish the blocks and find something else for the border. I would have liked a darker purple but didn't have anything else. It looks like a baby quilt. I don't have any particular plans for it right now.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a fun weekend project. I, too, love to use what I have instead of buying more fabric. Of course I always find I have to buy more to go with what I already have. Oh well!!!

Vanessa said...

I happen to love the border fabric! It think it looks great and Spring-like. Perfect for this beautiful rainy weather we've been having! LOL