Saturday, January 19, 2008


This is what I was working on yesterday. The two blocks at the top are January Louisiana BOM's and the bottom is a BOM I bought from a friend. It is from the book "Seasonal Delights". I have 4 BOM UFO's and I promised myself I would get them done this year. It is past time. I will do all the January in Jan. And Feb. in Feb., you get the idea. The other two BOM's I have the Jan. blocks are done already so I didn't take pictures of those. I will take them out in Feb. and take pics then.
The Louisiana BOM has two blocks each month, a pieced one and an appliqued one. The applique this month is called "The Mardi Gras" it is a Mardi Gras mask. The pieced one is called "Shrimps on Point". They are all LA related and very nice. I'm looking forward to getting these done. Today I have a small quilt to quilt on the frame and my small teaching quilt to sandwich. I better get busy. Bye for now.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: