Thursday, January 3, 2008


Thinking that I wish I had one of these today. My husband and I have wanted a wood burning stove for a long time and have not been able to work it out. One day maybe it will happen.

Sitting around in my PJ's today. Felt like it was about time to have a day all to myself to do whatever I wanted to do and this is it! I'm playing on the computer (EQ6 program for Christmas) and just hanging out. Spent time on the phone with my best friend this morning (the only thing better would be if she were here and we were sewing--maybe not, the sight of me in my PJ's might scare her off!) Anyway, I am going to head to the sewing machine later and if I feel like fixing supper later I will, if not, I will order pizza. That is what I'm up to today. Just taking it easy.


This is my son with his new car! He bought it last week and today he is signing the papers to sell his old one. His first car was a mustang. He bought it in his teens and had an accident (though no fault of his own) hitting a light pole and the insurance totaled it. He was given my Mom's car when she bought a new one. She has since passed away and Little Red (the name my Mom gave the car) will go to a new owner today. Hard to see gone but necessary. He loves his new mustang.
Quilt til your arm falls off...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a joy to have you as a friend!