Friday, January 25, 2008



Not doing much today. It is so cold here today. Suppose to start warming up tomorrow. I will be making some phone calls. I'm starting my Basic beginner quilting class next month and need to call some of the people that were interested in taking the class. I am also going to try to finish quilting my sample and bind it by the end of the weekend. Next week will be busy. I have my guild meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday I have one of my mini groups coming here to sew together 4 quilt tops for the Fallen Soldiers families here in Louisiana. On Thursday a field trip to Baton Rouge to see our new and old state capitol with the homeschool group. And on Friday me and my friend leave for a quilting retreat. So much anticipated fun! That's all for now. Sorry I don't have more but that's how it is sometimes.

Pictures are of a rainbow that I took not too long ago. It wrapped around the whole sky. Beautiful!

Quilt til your arm falls off...

1 comment:

Apple said...

Just make sure to throw in some "me" time within the week or you will lose your mind... :)