Sunday, November 4, 2007

Opps!


Sorry couldn't wait for a picture. The ones in the large pan have pecans and raisins rolled in. The small pan is just cinnamon and sugar. And there was another pan just like that was already eaten. Boy were they good! (Sorry I can't help myself) There was also another loaf of bread but it is all wrapped up to bring to my Dad later is afternoon. I still have the 18 hour dough rising. It will be good tomorrow. Totally different taste than the loaf of bread in the picture. The long rest time develops the tangy flavor. It's a good thing I don't do this more often. The scale would not be my friend (not that we are on friendly terms anyway).
Wish we had taste O' computer. I would love to share. I'll put on the tea this afternoon, c'mon over (or if you prefer coffee I have that too).
Time to get to sewing.


Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: