Friday, December 7, 2007

Promised Pics...


This is the panel Christmas quilt that I won at the auction. I (my husband) hung it on the wall last night. It looks very festive.

This is the pics of the teapots I won in the Christmas auction the other night. The white one in the front was made in England. The one in the back is Cloisonnes. My favorite is the yellow and blue one to the left. It is metal. I love looking at them. (Looks like I have a sheep collection growing also.)

Here are two more favorite ornaments:


The one above I made about 3 years ago. I love redwork and found this pattern in a magazine. You can't really see it in the picture but the outline of the bird is trapunto. I had never done this technique before and thought this was a small project I could give it a try on. I have three of them on my tree. They all have a different red border fabric.

This is about 10 or 12 years old. It is Noah's Ark in the whale. It is heavy and I love it. I am real careful with it every year.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love Noah riding the whale! Adorable! The Christmas quilt looks great hanging on your wall