Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Pics...

Here is a picture that was taken on Christmas Eve at my sister's house of my husband and me. We had a great time that night, lots of family and good food.

This one is to show you what I got for Christmas. I can't wait to start learning how to use it to design my own quilts.

My son in law on the left on Christmas Eve showing us his gift card. He also got one to the music store and it is already spent. He is learning how to play the guitar and needed some music books.

My oldest daughter and son on Christmas day. They look like they are having a good time. We all had such a good time. It is good that we were able to all be together on Christmas. My son has moved out and I miss him. My daughter lives next door and I get to see her more often but the house is much quieter with only one child at home. The day went pretty smooth (considering all the food prep and lots of family coming over). The company left around 3:00pm and we were able to settle down to watch a movie (Mr. Bean's Holiday, my son got it for Christmas).

My youngest son. See that grin. He got a DS lite for Christmas and a couple of games. He is very happy.

That is all I have for today. I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday and remembered the reason for the season.

Quilt til your arm falls off...

No comments: