Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #69

1. When I fell in love it was with the man I knew I would marry!
2. I feel renewed and look forward to no routine when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, oh well, I'll get more quilting done.
4. I would not know what is the craziest tv show ever I don't watch much tv.
5. Cheese and macaroni make a great meal!
6. I planted and we have a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating out, tomorrow my plans include quilting a quilt for a customer and Sunday, I want to finish it!

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like it will be a fun weekend. Some days I think it would be better to have the computer down as I would get a lot more done. :)

Pattie said...

I'm with you on the cheese and macaroni! YUM!

Have a fun weekend quilting. I'll be doing the same. My class ends soon and I'm a wee bit behind. Please tell me needle-turned applique gets easier!!

Janet said...

you can start a quilt one day and finish it the next? WOW!!! Thanks for playing, hope you had fun this weekend :-)