Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins
1. The last time I lost my temper I had trouble falling asleep!
2. People that don't know how to drive and are on the road is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is The Quilter's Homecoming by Jennifer Chiaverini.
4. Finishing all my UFO's (unfinished objects, mine are quilts projects) is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, learn to forgive and forget them!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a thank you card for a quilt I gave away.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my daughter's 26th birthday, tomorrow my plans include going out of town and Sunday, I want to spend quality time with my sister in law!

That' s all I have today. I have been so busy. I hate when that happens. I can't seem to stop and smell the roses and they are all in bloom around me.

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. I'm sure you will enjoy the weekend.