Friday, September 26, 2008

What is this?




Could it be?------Yes, there is piecing going on!




See the long chain of black and white?




It became 120 4-patches! Too bad that's only half of what I need! What is it for, you ask? Check this quilt out from Bonnie's site.




And...I also pieced this zig-zag block. I got the inspiration from Material Obsession. Check them out! I want to make this quilt but it will have to wait til later.



Well I better get back to making 4-patches. Lots more to go!

5 comments:

Apple said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun!!!

Norma said...

Are all those black and white checks making you dizzy! LOL

Sounds like you have your grove back, looking forward to seeing your progress.

Needled Mom said...

Oh, I love that stepping stone quilt. There are a lot of 4 patches there.

Pattie said...

Hi Terry -

I LOVE the checkerboard look! That design is on my list of quilts to do "someday!"

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I've put your name in the "hat" for my Thimbleberries book giveaway - good luck!

Andrea said...

wow! that's so pretty!