Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thank you Pattie!



Here are three blocks that Pattie from
Attitude changes Everything
sent to me for participating in a writing challenge she had a while back (check out June 08, if you want to read it). I think they are well made and I love the bright colors. These will probably become a table runner and a reminder to eat my fruits and veggie's, just like Pattie intended. Thanks again Pattie for the gift and I loved reading the card you sent with it. It was heartfelt.

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Hi Terry -

I'm so glad they arrived safe and sound! They're only humble little nine-patches, but they came from my heart. :-)

Needled Mom said...

Aren't those great blocks? They are so colorful and I love the fabrics. I can see them as potholders to always keep you mindful of eating right. :0